Level 4 Certificate In Leading Internal Quality Assurance (Unit 1,2&3) (IQAC)
This nationally recognised qualification develops your skills, knowledge and understanding to allow you to lead a team of IQAs.
Level 4 Certificate In Leading Internal Quality Assurance (IQAC)
The Level 4 Certificate In Leading Internal Quality Assurance is designed for either candidates who have successfully achieved the initial IQA qualification or qualified assessors who are looking to further their careers. This course will develop your skills to sample the work of your assessors and and monitor a team of IQAs.
Upon completion you will have achieved the highest IQA qualification and be in a position to manage and develop a team of assessors and IQAs, as well as being responsible for your organisation's overall IQA strategy, policies and processes.
- This is a nationally recognised qualification suitable for assessors and IQAs looking to upskill and manage a team.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, candidates must be at least 19 years old and have competence in literacy and numeracy. Candidates must also be working with a minimum of two assessors from your organisation (each with a minimum of two trainees of their own).
- Once qualified you can manage and develop a team of assessors and IQAs. You can also progress further and complete other qualifications (see below).
How is this course delivered?
There are two key ways we deliver this course:
- 1. Virtual classroom course package: Available to corporations and group bookings, led by our highly qualified staff. We tailor our course to suit your needs, whether you prefer an intensive fast-track package or are only available at certain times on certain days. Our teachers will support you through the three units of work that make up the L5 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance. You must submit a portfolio of evidence upon completion of the course. Unit 3 will require you to gather evidence from your place of work. Available for group bookings upon request.
- 2. E-Learning course package: this learning method can support your continuing professional development without the need for a virtual classroom. Learners complete their studies at a self-paced and self-taught manner which suits them, we support learners with all of the materials needed to complete the course and access to a qualified teacher if required. You must submit a portfolio of evidence upon completion of the course. Please note that you have 12 months to complete this course.
BOOK YOUR COURSE
£549, Now £495
£91.50/month over 6 months
- Save £54 by opting to pay in full
- Learn at your own pace
- Fit your learning journey around your schedule
- High quality learning resources
- Access to designated tutors via Zoom
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Click the button below to create your login details and start learning
Available To Corporations And Group Bookings
- Customised course delivered via Zoom Education tailored to your company's needs
- We work with you to design the course framework; e.g. days and times
- Fast-Track option available
- High quality learning resources delivered by our experienced tutors
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Gain your qualifications around your busy schedules
- Click the button below to send us a message and we'll get right back to you
You must be working with two assessors from your organisation and be a minimum of 19 years old, along with access to a reliable internet connection and laptop/PC/tablet using up to date Windows, Apple or Android operating systems. It is recommended that learners hold either a Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment or a Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. However, these qualifications are not necessary for entering the course.
Learners will develop the skills to sample the work of your assessors and and monitor a team of IQAs. . The Level 4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance is broken down into three units:
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
(If a learner has already achieved any of the above units prior to enrolling on to the Level 4 Certificate In Leading Internal Quality Assurance in their previous learning, they will not have to repeat the units and the credits will be carried over)
How is this course assessed?
- Unit 1 - This is a theoretical unit which covers the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment and has internally set and marked assessments.
- Unit 2 - This unit requires you to submit a portfolio of evidence from your role in your workplace, which includes monitoring the quality assurance of two assessors.
- Unit 3 - This unit requires you to submit a portfolio of evidence gathered from leading quality assurance in your own workplace.
Progression - What further qualifications can I do after completing the Level 4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance?
Successful learners can progress on to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Award in Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Diploma in Learning and Development
Why Choose Teacher Assessor Training?
We have worked in the education sector for over a decade, initially providing entry level courses for teaching ahead of moving towards more specific NVQ courses. During this period, we developed an all-encompassing understanding of teacher assessor courses and how to supply them in an optimal way, along with forming strong working relationships with partners and affiliates in education such as Ofqual to ensure that high standards are always met.
Teacher Assessor Training makes it easy for clients to have direct access to the specific teacher assessor courses that they require. Our strong experience in the education field means that we have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all course material. We provide expert support as you navigate through the courses you need to complete, from assessor training courses to IQA courses. Have peace of mind that you have access to the right material when you need it.
We use Microsoft Teams – a popular and easily navigable software for delivering education – so that you can complete teacher assessor courses and other modules from your own home. Our quality software allows for the same quality of teaching as provided in the class. You can have access to any teaching material you require by accessing our portal, allowing you to have more freedom and complete courses in accordance with timescales that suit you.