Level 3 Certificate In Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) (RQF)
Gain a advanced qualification in assessing vocational achievement, in your workplace or classroom environment as well as NVQ, QCF or RQF qualifications in your subject specialism
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievements (CAVA)
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievements is an advanced assessing qualification that enables practitioners to practice as fully qualified assessors. This qualification will allow you to assess learners in a vocational environment, workplace, classroom, FE or privates training colleges as well as any NVQ, QCF or RQF qualifications in your subject specialism. if your subject specialism is in beauty therapy this qualification will allow you to assess beauty therapy learners. This qualification is also suitable for assessing EPA's in apprenticeships.
- This course is a advanced assessor qualification and will enable you to assess learners knowledge and skills in a vocational setting as well as any NVQ, QCF or RQF qualifications in your subject specialism.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However the recommended minimum age for this qualification is 18 years or above and candidates must have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
- Once qualified you can evaluate vocational competencies on a number of qualifications as well as assessing EPA's in apprenticeships You can also progress further and complete other qualifications (Please see below).
How is this course delivered?
There are two key ways we deliver this course:
- Virtual classroom course package: Available to corporations and group bookings, led by our highly qualified staff. We tailor our course to suit your needs, whether you prefer an intensive fast-track package or are only available at certain times on certain days. Our teachers will support you through the units of work that make up the The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievements. You must submit a portfolio of evidence upon completion of the course
- E-Learning course package: This learning method can support your continuing professional development without the need for a virtual classroom. Learners complete their studies at a self-paced and self-taught manner which suits them. We support learners with all of the materials needed to complete the course and access to a qualified teacher if required. Please note that you have 12 months to complete this course.
BOOK YOUR COURSE
£429, Now £369
£71.50/month over 6 months
- Save £60 by opting to pay in full
- Learn at your own pace
- Fit your learning journey around your schedule
- High quality learning resources
- Access to designated tutors via Zoom
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Click the button below to create your login details and start learning
Available To Corporations And Group Bookings
- Customised course delivered via Zoom Education tailored to your company's needs
- We work with you to design the course framework; e.g. days and times
- Fast-Track option available
- High quality learning resources delivered by our experienced tutors
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Gain your qualifications around your busy schedules
- Click the button below to send us a message and we'll get right back to you
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, candidates must have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy and numeracy or equivalent. You may be required to complete an initial assessment to ascertain your suitability for this course before you begin. To access our world-class virtual learning classrooms you must have access to a secure internet connection and a laptop/PC/tablet using up to date Windows, Apple or Android operating systems.
The recommended minimum age for this qualification is 18 years or above.
Learners will develop the skills required to assess delegates in a vocational, classroom, FE and private training colleges as well as any NVQ, QCF or RQF qualifications in your subject specialism. The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievements (CAVA) is broken down into Three units:
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessments
- Assess vocational skills, Knowledge and understanding
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
How is this course assessed?
- The course is broken down into three units. Each one requires the submission of an assignment, with the final two units focusing on assessing candidates in a work environment
- You will complete various written tasks and activities with your tutor in order to successfully complete unit 1
- During the initial classroom days your tutor will also prepare you for the four vocational assessments you need to complete when back in your assessing role. You will be required to source candidates to assess and submit product evidence to demonstrate your ability to plan, assess and deliver feedback on your learners performance
Progression - What further qualifications can I do after completing the Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievements?
Successful learners can progress to other assessment and internal quality assurance qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Why Choose Teacher Assessor Training?
We have worked in the education sector for over a decade, initially providing entry level courses for teaching ahead of moving towards more specific NVQ courses. During this period, we developed an all-encompassing understanding of teacher assessor courses and how to supply them in an optimal way, along with forming strong working relationships with partners and affiliates in education such as Ofqual to ensure that high standards are always met.
Teacher Assessor Training makes it easy for clients to have direct access to the specific teacher assessor courses that they require. Our strong experience in the education field means that we have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all course material. We provide expert support as you navigate through the courses you need to complete, from assessor training courses to IQA courses. Have peace of mind that you have access to the right material when you need it.
We use Microsoft Teams – a popular and easily navigable software for delivering education – so that you can complete teacher assessor courses and other modules from your own home. Our quality software allows for the same quality of teaching as provided in the class. You can have access to any teaching material you require by accessing our portal, allowing you to have more freedom and complete courses in accordance with timescales that suit you.