Level 4 Award In The Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes And Practice (IQA) Unit 1 & 2 (IQA/V1)
This nationally recognised qualification develops your skills, knowledge and understanding to enable you to practice as an Internal Quality Assurer.
Level 4 Award In The Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes And Practice (IQA)
The Level 4 Award In The Internal Quality Assurance Of Assessment Processes And Practice (IQA) is designed for qualified assessors looking to upskill and practice as an internal quality assurer. This course will develop your skills to oversee and manage assessment processes and practice within teaching and training organisations.
Upon completion, this course allows you to undertake IQA activities and monitor assessment decisions within an organisation, raising quality standards and standardising practice. As a qualified IQA you will be able to sign off portfolios and practical activities for auditing and awarding body purposes.
- This is a nationally recognised qualification suitable for assessors looking to upskill and practice as IQAs.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, candidates must be at least 19 years old and have competence in literacy and numeracy. Candidates must also be working with a minimum of two assessors from your organisation (each with a minimum of two trainees of their own).
- Once qualified you can undertake IQA activities and monitor assessment decisions within an organisation. You can also progress further and complete Level 4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance.
How is this course delivered?
There are two key ways we deliver this course:
- 1. Virtual classroom course package: Available to corporations and group bookings, led by our highly qualified staff. We tailor our course to suit your needs, whether you prefer an intensive fast-track package or are only available at certain times on certain days. Our teachers will support you through the two units of work that make up the L4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice. You must submit a portfolio of evidence upon completion of the course.
- 2. E-Learning course package: This learning method can support your continuing professional development without the need for a virtual classroom. Learners complete their studies at a self-paced and self-taught manner which suits them, we support learners with all of the materials needed to complete the course and access to a qualified teacher if required. You must submit a portfolio of evidence upon completion of the course. Please note that you have 9 months to complete this course.
£399, Now £349
£65.67/month over 6 months
- Save £40 by opting to pay in full
- Learn at your own pace
- Fit your learning journey around your schedule
- High quality learning resources
- Access to designated tutors via Zoom
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Click the button below to create your login details and start learning
Available To Corporations And Group Bookings
- Customised course delivered via Zoom Education tailored to your company's needs
- We work with you to design the course framework; e.g. days and times
- Fast-Track option available
- High quality learning resources delivered by our experienced tutors
- Interactive, and user friendly learning platform
- Gain your qualifications around your busy schedules
- Click the button below to send us a message and we'll get right back to you
You must be working with two assessors from your organisation and be a minimum of 19 years old, along with access to a reliable internet connection and laptop/PC/tablet using up to date Windows, Apple or Android operating systems. It is recommended that learners hold either a Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment or a Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. However, these qualifications are not necessary for entering the course.
Learners will develop the skills required to oversee and manage assessment processes and practice within teaching and training organisations. The Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is broken down into two units:
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
How is this course assessed?
- Unit 1 - This is a theoretical unit which covers the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment and has internally set and marked assessments.
- Unit 2 - This unit requires you to submit a portfolio of evidence from your role in your workplace, which includes monitoring the quality assurance of two assessors.
Progression - What further qualifications can I do after completing the Level 4 in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice?
Successful learners can progress further by completing the Level 4 Certificate in Leading Internal Quality Assurance.
Why Choose Teacher Assessor Training?
We have worked in the education sector for over a decade, initially providing entry level courses for teaching ahead of moving towards more specific NVQ courses. During this period, we developed an all-encompassing understanding of teacher assessor courses and how to supply them in an optimal way, along with forming strong working relationships with partners and affiliates in education such as Ofqual to ensure that high standards are always met.
Teacher Assessor Training makes it easy for clients to have direct access to the specific teacher assessor courses that they require. Our strong experience in the education field means that we have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all course material. We provide expert support as you navigate through the courses you need to complete, from assessor training courses to IQA courses. Have peace of mind that you have access to the right material when you need it.
We use Microsoft Teams – a popular and easily navigable software for delivering education – so that you can complete teacher assessor courses and other modules from your own home. Our quality software allows for the same quality of teaching as provided in the class. You can have access to any teaching material you require by accessing our portal, allowing you to have more freedom and complete courses in accordance with timescales that suit you.